Interview Questions : Hello Guys, In this article i will tell you top 10 interview questions and answers. Some of questions in the interview is mostly common, so this is my pleasure to share top 10 questions and answers with you, so you can increase you chance to get select in the interview for job.
Here is list of Top 10 Questions and Answers
Q1 – Tell me about yourself??
Answer: This is the first question which is asked by interviewer , let’s see how to answer this question. we should keep few points in our mind to answer this question.
Points are :
- Start with your Name.
- Give your place information
- Education (in short)
- Job Experience (if any)
- Family details in short
Example : My Name is Candy, I lives in Sand Francisco, I’ve done graduation from University of California and San Francisco. I’ve 3 years of experience in Social Marketing. I’ve my mom and dad in my family with 1 younger brother.
Now you can see my short information about myself, so you just explain yourself in short.
Next question which is common :
Q2. Why do you want to work at our Company??
Answer: Interviewer will ask you this question because he wants to know why you want to join their company, what you should answer?
Points to cover in your answer:
- What you like about Company : There is many things you should know about applying in the company, Maybe you like the atmosphere of the company, your skills match for the Company there can be many reasons, so we need to tell them.
- Relate it to your long-term career goals : you should tell them that how this job gonna to help in achieving careers goals.
Example : Sir, it is a great pleasure for me to work in a reputed company like yours. i found that my skills are matching with you company requirements, where i can prove myself with my technical skills for your company growth.
Q3. What are your strengths??
Answer : This question has also asked by many Companies when you goes for interview, because they want to know your strengths that can help their Company to grow.
Points to tell them:
- Adaptability: Just tell them about your skills, or you can accept any situation and work.
- Hard Working : We can tell them our hard work and honesty about work.
- Flexibility : Tell them you are ready to work in any environment, Can work in any shift, Show them you are Flexible.
- Positive Thinking
- Fast Decision Making
- Self Motivated
Example: I’m honest, self motivated and hard working girl with positive attitude towards my career and life.
Q4. What are your weakness??
Answer: Tell them your weakness that doesn’t affect their Company growth.
- Straightforward Attitude
- Sensitive & Emotional
- More talkative
- Trust people very quickly
- I can’t say no when someone ask for help
- Take Decision very quickly
- Get Nervous when talk to strangers
- To speak lie if difficult to me
- I’m bit lazy about which I am not interested
Q5. Why should I hire you??
Answer: This is most common question every interviewer asks.
Points to cover :
- Share your knowledge
- Work Experience
- Skills related to job
- Career goal
Fresher Example: Sir, as I am a fresher, I have a theoretical knowledge, but i can do hard work for my organisation. And i will out my efforts for the good progress of organisation.
Experience Example : With reference to my work experience, I Satisfy all the requirements for this job. I am sincere with my work & would never let you down in anyway.
Q6. Tell me what you know about this Company??
Answer : Many time we have seen this, they ask for this kind of question. So how we can answer them? let’s see
Points to cover :
- Study about the Company in Details
- Do the Background work about new projects
- Know the name of their owners and partners.
- Research about the Company current issues.
Example : This is the fastest growing company in India. Work Environment is also good. People feel proud to be part of this Company as Company provides full support to their employees in professional front.
Q7. Why are you looking for a job change??
Answer: This is the question which is asked from experience employee.
Points to cover:
- Say thanks to previous Company
- Explain what your learn from past experience
- Share you reason for job change
- Relate to career goals
Example : I’m thankful to my previous organisation because I have learnt a lot of things from there. According to me changes are necessary for everyone to enhance your skills, knowledge and personal growth and financial growth.
Q8. What are your salary requirements??
Answer: This question can be asked from Experienced and Fresher.
- Never share you salary requirements as a fresher
- Experience candidate can share their expected salary
- Always say as per the company norms for the job
Example for Fresher: I am a fresher, Salary is not my first priority for me. This is a a big platform to start my career and i also want to improve my knowledge and skill and gain experience. So I expect a considerable of salary according to my ability and your company which will full fill my economic needs.
Example for Experienced : I have 5 years in IT field as a Web Developer. My Current CTC is 6lpa. Salary has never been a big issue for me. Still I am expecting salary as company’s norms as per my designation and my qualification and experience which can help me to maintain the standard of level of my personal and economical needs.
Q9. What are your career goals??
Answer : This is very basic question so you need to cover to points in the answer
- Short term goal
- Long term goal
Example : My short term goal is to get a job in reputed Company where I can utilise my skills and improve my career path. My long term goal is to be in respectable position in that organisation.
Q10. Finally, do you have any questions to ask me??
Answer : This is the last question of an interviewer, so how to answer them?
Points to cover :
- Express Thanks
- Salary structure
- Job timings
- Job Location
- Overtime allowance
- Training Period
- Transport Faciltiy
Example : Thanks you for giving me this opportunity . Sir i would like to know about the Job timings and transport facility and what will be the job location and salary scale for this job in your organisation.
Thanks for reading this article if you like it please don’t forget to share with your friends.